2020-21 Season Update

Download files from this area.
Russaholic

2020-21 Season Update

Post by Russaholic »

Here is the updated database (full version) for the 2020-21 season. It includes all the updates needed to change Oakland to Las Vegas and update the logos for the LA Rams and Washington. See below for a rundown of the files and where they need to go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Database > Swap out your database with this updated NFL.mdb file.
Note: All changes made to change Oakland to Las Vegas

Swap the following files to update the Raiders to Las Vegas and to change logos for the LA Rams and Washington.

File: teamLogos.css
• Swap this file for the one in /styles/
Note: Changed OAK to LV

File: LV.css
• Add this file to /styles/teams/
Note: Can delete OAK.css file

Files: teamLogos.png & teamLogosPrint.png
• Swap these files in /graphics/
Note: Updates LA Rams and Washington icon logos

Files: LA.png, WAS.png, & LV.png
• Swap/add these files in /graphics/teams/
Note: Updates LA Rams, Washington logos, adds LV. Can delete OAK.png file
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Attachments
2020_schedule_update.zip
(147.3 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
infobrkr

Re: 2020-21 Season Update

Post by infobrkr »

Still shows blank next to LV everywhere (weekly scores, update game scores, etc) and shows the old logos for WAS and LAR. I have checked that the JPG and/or PNG files are the new ones. Ugh
Russaholic

Post by Russaholic »

If you haven't already, you will need to clear your browser data (e.g., cached images and files). If that didn't work, there are only two files associated with displaying the team logos, teamLogos.css (in /syles/) and teamLogos.png (in /graphics/). Verify that those have both been updated in your files. Hopefully that will fix your issue.
JakeHarris

Post by JakeHarris »

Thanks for the update!
Russaholic

Post by Russaholic »

As previously noted in the post in 'Verison 4.0x Support Forum' > '2020 Schedule & Las Vegas' thread, there is a mistake with the Week 17 Schedule. The NY Giants are listed twice. Instead, it should be the NY Jets playing New England.

For those who are capable of tweaking the database, go to the Schedule table and change NYG to NYJ in week 17 against NE (GameID: 1339).

If you are unfamiliar with making edits to the database, I recommend using Microsoft Access if you have it. If you do not, MDB Plus is a free option that is good for small tweaks such as this. You can find multiple download sources on the web.

I've also attached the full database with the fix and also one with just the 'Schedule' table.

Please let me know if you have any questions, -Russ
Attachments
Schedule_Fix.zip
(73.39 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Harrister

Post by Harrister »

I made the changes and what I am seeing on the results still seeing OAK and the results show them losing even thought they won any ideas?

EDIT: SOLVED found still had a reference to OAK in the DB