A simple Thank You

Post anything not related to the support of ASP Football Software here.
Stutgrtguy

A simple Thank You

Post by Stutgrtguy »

I want to say a great BIG HUGE THANK YOU! To phil who runs these boards behind the scenes.....Without you we'd all be lost sheep wandering lookin for another dog to follow...

Thank you so much for making all of this happen :)

may the wind be forever at yer back,
and the sun shine always on yer face

Thank you
Terry
philwojo

Re: A simple Thank You

Post by philwojo »

Glad to help, I've not run a pool in a few years now, but glad I can provide the site to help out others.

Phil
Stutgrtguy

Post by Stutgrtguy »

I was hopin for a little rally here, a bit dissapointed in our members...but again thank you, I and alot of really do appreciate what you do here.

OH! and I'm sorry for jay cutler.... :P
But in the end you can thank Josh Mcdaniels....pish posh, new season! bears will do well this year, my prediction is split GB, win div, Lose to NO NFC champ game

My broncos finally gonna win 10 and not see playoffs AGAIN....

Ya'll have fun!
RickAlex

Post by RickAlex »

I second what Terry said. This has been a great resource for a long time and your efforts are much appreciated Phil!
chuckie365

Post by chuckie365 »

Couldn't agree more. Thanks Phil!
Arizona480

Post by Arizona480 »

Thank you Phil for keeping the Football Pool alive and evolving.

My older brother Mike Hall passed away on July 30th following a heart attack in early June. I'm doing my best to keep up with all of his affairs, so if any of you have private messaged him recently, I wanted you all to know that he is gone and is very missed. I am keeping the Brainjar.com site running, I have no idea how to get into the backend of it or the football pool I managed as the Admin here: http://brainjar.com/nfl which we never got the chance to pull the 2020 schedule into. I don't really need to do much with the Brainjar site itself as it is timeless, but perhaps at some point if I can get in, I would like an updated Football Pool asp file if someone would like it made available.

By reading some of these posts and the stories from his workmates from Salt River Project (SRP) in Phoenix, AZ, I truly did not appreciate how brilliant he was.
philwojo

Post by philwojo »

Arizona480 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:48 pm Thank you Phil for keeping the Football Pool alive and evolving.

My older brother Mike Hall passed away on July 30th following a heart attack in early June. I'm doing my best to keep up with all of his affairs, so if any of you have private messaged him recently, I wanted you all to know that he is gone and is very missed. I am keeping the Brainjar.com site running, I have no idea how to get into the backend of it or the football pool I managed as the Admin here: http://brainjar.com/nfl which we never got the chance to pull the 2020 schedule into. I don't really need to do much with the Brainjar site itself as it is timeless, but perhaps at some point if I can get in, I would like an updated Football Pool asp file if someone would like it made available.

By reading some of these posts and the stories from his workmates from Salt River Project (SRP) in Phoenix, AZ, I truly did not appreciate how brilliant he was.

I am so sorry to hear with your Brother, Mike, and his passing, my condolences go out to you and your family. While I didn't know Mike other than through a few messages online, he was always a very kind person. I hope you are able to keep his site up and going to help you remember him and how special he was. If we can do anything for you with the football pool let us know. I have kind of moved away from running pools and really just maintain the board now, others on here have a much greater knowledge of using it than I do.

Phil
Arizona480

Post by Arizona480 »

We appreciate that, he was always very kind and helpful. I have access to at least keep the domain going through GoDaddy and the hosting through Hostway. I definitely miss the football pool after 20 plus seasons, there is no better site to even just view schedules and standings without having to sift through nonsense, It's clean and simple. I would love to get in on someone's pool at some point to not only play, but to have access to that simple information on the season. Our group dwindled down to five after the last couple of seasons, Thursday Night Football is a killer.