HELP

Post here to discuss topics relate to the 4.x version for the ASP Football Pool software program. All support topics should go here.
kingmullet

HELP

Post by kingmullet »

Hey All,

I know this is a strange ask, but I am working with a developer who is converting the code to PHP with a MySQL DB. I need to document the current relationships with the db file that the code uses now. Would anyone be able to help or does anyone already have this? It would really help out and I would love to share this once completed.
fbonani

Re: HELP

Post by fbonani »

Would love to have a PHP/MYSQL version but I am confused as to what kind of help you are looking for.
kingmullet

Post by kingmullet »

Hi, the ask is for a database diagram. Basically to diagram the relationships between the tables in the nfl.mdb file. This is needed to create the MYSQL db. That file consists of tables like: Users, Credits, WeeklyPicks, WeeklyScoring, etc. I need to show how each table is linked.
fbonani

Post by fbonani »

That's not my forte, but I might know someone that can help. Let me get back to you after I've had a chance to ask him.
fbonani

Post by fbonani »

Sorry to say that my friend just started a new project for his company and won't be able to offer any assistance. Please keep me in mind if/when this conversion takes place and let me know if other help is needed.
Russaholic

Post by Russaholic »

See attachment for the relationships.

Hopefully this what you are looking for.
Relationship Layout
Relationship Layout
Relationships.PNG (49.55 KiB) Viewed 4301 times
kingmullet

Post by kingmullet »

this is great, thanks!
6burgh

Post by 6burgh »

PHP version would be awesome!