2020 a wash?

Post here to discuss topics relate to the 4.x version for the ASP Football Pool software program. All support topics should go here.
Stutgrtguy

2020 a wash?

Post by Stutgrtguy »

Was just wonderin what everyone thinks, Is this year gonna be a wash? I know we're gonna have to change the Raiders to LV, which is a pain, gonna have to research old topics to figure how again and now the skins to a new name (easy), but is anyone gonna run thier pools this year? We're gonna put it to a vote mid august to see if doin the schedule is even worth it...
Stutgrtguy

Re: 2020 a wash?

Post by Stutgrtguy »

OK did a little research on changing the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas, this was the tidbit I found its when Saint Louis moved to LA

"\AspFootballPool_4.0\pool\styles - edit teamLogos.css file ........ replace STL with LA in 1 place
\AspFootballPool_4.0\pool\styles\teams - change file name from STL.css to LA.css and then edit the file to replace STL.jpg with LA.jpg in one place toward the top.
\AspFootballPool_4.0\pool\graphics\teams - Rename file STL.jpg to LA.jpg"

Also in the DB change them in the "Teams" table from "OAK" to "LV"and from Oakland to Las Vegas
This will also refelct in the "Schedule"Table

Now the big question is for our schedule and the autoupdate, are they gonna be LV or LVR? my guess would be LV

so in the examples above instead of stl and LA change from OAK to "LV or LVR"

Washington should remain the same all except renaming them in the DB/Teams/ Table

Edit - "So I looked @ espn, they have the Raiders as LV, so Im gonna update to that, if it ends up LVR then I can redo it easily"
Stutgrtguy

Re: 2020 a wash?

Post by Stutgrtguy »

we need to do a sticky on this....changing teams location