weekly results not updating

Post here to discuss topics relate to the 4.x version for the ASP Football Pool software program. All support topics should go here.
northstr7

weekly results not updating

Post by northstr7 »

Good Afternoon,
I have run across a problem where the weeklyResults.asp is not updating the winner of the pool. It has been working fine, however a little background. I have godaddy hosting and a year ago something similar occurred and come to find out they had run windows updates on the server and changed the permissions. I calle dthem adn they reset the permissions to the database folder to read /write but hte updates to week 15 willnot occur.

My question is there a way to troubleshoot why the update is not occurring when the weeklyResults.asp runs? Also because a winner has not been declared the weeklySummary.asp is not showing the week 15 winner in the list. I tried updating manually the winner in the access database after the permissions were reset, but the scripts are not picking that information up.

Any suggestions? Thanks and Happy Holidays!
holgar

Re: weekly results not updating

Post by holgar »

Did you ever get this resolved? Could it be a game schedule issue or possibly missing a score input?
Stutgrtguy

Re: weekly results not updating

Post by Stutgrtguy »

I'm guessing you got this fixed? I know some people in the past have had issues with go daddy, I use somee and 5 years goin now with no issues whatsoever. Downtime in that period approx 15 mins.