Custom Pool Scoring

Post anything not related to the support of ASP Football Software here.
smejico

Custom Pool Scoring

Post by smejico »

Hey all just found this and it seems way cool and exactly what I am looking for. We have been playing an office pool with the following rules below and tracking it in excel. If there are any of you out there that may be interested in helping code in the rules of our pool let me know.

Rules
Pick your THREE favorite teams each week against the point spread. I will send out the official line every Wednesday morning. Your first choice for the week will be worth 3 points. Your second choice is worth 2 points. Your third choice is worth 1 point. Therefore, every week you will have a possibility of earning 6 points.

There will be 3 weeks during the season in which your points can be doubled. Weeks 6 and 15 will be double point weeks. You get to choose which week you will use your third double point week. Please specify that you wish to use your double point week when e-mailing your picks for that week.
Ties will be worth ½ of their point value. (EXAMPLE: Dallas, 3 point favorite over Washington, and the final score is Dallas 17 - Washington 14 = TIE). Therefore, if your 3-point game ends in a tie, you get 1-1/2 points; if your 2-point game ends in a tie, you get 1 point; and if your 1 point game ends in a tie, you get 1/2 point.