2022-23 Week 10 issue

Post here to discuss topics relate to the 4.x version for the ASP Football Pool software program. All support topics should go here.
jasonlnlv

2022-23 Week 10 issue

Post by jasonlnlv »

I'm using the Access DB file provided here - and has been working great for my group.

However this week on week when a user logs in - all if fine until they try to go to the weekly or survivor pool pick - and they get the following:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

But they can go and change their preferences and look at the results and summary -

I login as Admin and get the same error on the Weekly and Survivor forms - however before I choose a user I can choose week 9 and is fine - and can choose week 11 and is fine - but week 10 gets the above error. Same when I try to add point spreads or even try to enter a score - works for all weeks but 10 -

Anything I should look at?

Thanks!
jasonlnlv

Re: 2022-23 Week 10 issue

Post by jasonlnlv »

Got - it - there is a typo is the Access DB for TB - See Attached picture - removed the '1' and listed it just as TB and then was fine..
NFL error.JPG