Hide picks, results and summary.....

Post here to discuss topics relate to the 4.x version for the ASP Football Pool software program. All support topics should go here.
indiansfanatic

Hide picks, results and summary.....

Post by indiansfanatic »

Hi,

The issue my league is having is this:

Users were wanting to change their Sunday night and/or Monday night picks based on if they could win. Some users have access to change their picks and others (who are working at that time) do not. So, I made a decision and locked all picks after 1st Sunday kickoff. Users now complain that they should be able to change their picks based on the latest injury reports and I agree but I don't like that with 2 games left the "who's still got a chance..." displays everyone's picks and scores enabling them to see if changing their picks make a difference in possibly winning.

Does anyone know how to: (or at least point me in the right direction(s))

Hide all picks at all times until the final game score has been entered/updated?

Stop all the results from being displayed anywhere else in the software until the final game score has been entered/updated? Don't want to see how many right/wrong or points won anywhere.

Would also like to be able to have any scores entered by the admin a different color. Currently I display in green for wins and red for losses on the results display.

-Ron