Database updated for 2016/2017 season

Download files from this area.
6burgh

Database updated for 2016/2017 season

Post by 6burgh »

Here is a copy of the stock database updated for the upcoming 2016/2017 season. Unfortunately, since the Rams moved to LA you cannot just install the database and everything just work this year. I believe I got the right abbreviations from NFL for the new team for it to work with the scoring update. using LA instead of the the old STL abbreviations.

I use the dark theme and have listed the changes I made here. may not be necessary but I like to keep things up to date.
Always have a backup before editing any files! A few edits I have found so far are:

I have made the following edits:
\AspFootballPool_4.0\pool\styles - edit teamLogos.css file ........ replace STL with LA in 1 place
\AspFootballPool_4.0\pool\styles\teams - change file name from STL.css to LA.css and then edit the file to replace STL.jpg with LA.jpg in one place toward the top.
\AspFootballPool_4.0\pool\graphics\teams - Rename file STL.jpg to LA.jpg

Please let me know if something is not correct so I can either correct it or remove it.
Happy Football season!!
Attachments
NFL.zip
database updated for the 2016 season
(31.48 KiB) Downloaded 448 times
Last edited by 6burgh on Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stutgrtguy

Re: Database updated for 2016 season

Post by Stutgrtguy »

Thank you very Much !

I was so not looking forward to this, but you made it very easy :)

Thanks again for the schedule, I've yet to check it, but I usually make sure each week when I set the point spreads that games are correct.
fjcalap

Post by fjcalap »

Hi,

I don't get the Rams logo on the pick sheet, etc. Do you get it OK.

***Never mind, seems fine now****
6burgh

Post by 6burgh »

Everything seems to work for me in mine except the Rams background. It doesn't fit the page like all the others. If I change the info back to Stl rams it works. I am a little puzzled about this but no one in my pool is a Ram's fan so it doesn't matter. LOL

I am running a version that is a few years old since I added so many great addons from other members here. I just clear the database and update the schedule each year.
Russaholic

Re: Database updated for 2016/2017 season

Post by Russaholic »

6burgh - Thanks for the upload. I'm having some issues on my end on a variety of functions. I get errors when attempting the following: Adding a New User, Updating Profile info, Changing Password, Accessing a side pool, Adding a message in the message board. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. -Russ
6burgh

Post by 6burgh »

Sounds like write permissions on the host you are using aren'the set correctly? Make sure your data directory is writable.
Russaholic

Post by Russaholic »

I believe my issue lies with GoDaddy. I've had this up and running for years with zero problems and now its hot garbage. They couldn't help me on their end so I think it's time to pack up and find a different host. Thanks for your time.
6burgh

Post by 6burgh »

I used www.somee.com last year without any issues other then you can't use the bar at the bottom for scoring as their ad covers it.
chuckie365

Post by chuckie365 »

For those using Godaddy that are having the same issue as Russ, try this:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/set-direct ... ions-16135