2018-9 schedule

Post here to discuss topics relate to the 4.x version for the ASP Football Pool software program. All support topics should go here.
Stutgrtguy

2018-9 schedule

Post by Stutgrtguy »

Has anyone had the time yet? post a zip if you have. I dont see any time in my future this summer...season will be on us soon, and we still havent done V5.0! we gettin old...and tired....peace ya'll
jhronesz

Re: 2018-9 schedule

Post by jhronesz »

excel sheet attached. just import into your table. Please check for errors and let me know if you find any so I can fix my page as well. :)
Attachments
Schedule.zip
(13.27 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
Stutgrtguy

Post by Stutgrtguy »

I thank you for your hard work jhronez You always do! However I tried this last year and for some reason I can't open your excel files. Dunno if it's just my old lappy or old MS Office. either way, just don't work. Bought a new pc this year an greedy MS wants me to subscribe per month...pffffft yea for somethin I use 4 months a year...NOT!!!

Anyway you can upload a zip in DB format, just the schedule part? If not no biggy . 7 weeks till pre's guess I best get to work.
jhronesz

Post by jhronesz »

That's strange. Did anyone else have an issue? Either way, I exported the schedule into an access database and zipped it for you. It's attached.
Attachments
schedule (2).zip
(14.05 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
Stutgrtguy

Post by Stutgrtguy »

Thank You! When I originally tried to open it it said it was read only, so I was gonna go ahead and input the schedule myself, but did some searchin and some tweakin, finally got it to import! Thanks again, I need to start gettin on this earlier, work has just been so crazy the last few years.