Message Board Issue

Post anything not related to the support of ASP Football Software here.
metroman90210

Message Board Issue

Post by metroman90210 »

I'm using Firefox and when I try to click in the Message Board, it won't place the cursor where I can start typing. Anyone else have this issue? It seems to be working fine using Microsoft Edge.
metroman90210

Re: Message Board Issue

Post by metroman90210 »

Am I really the only one that is having problems with Firefox when trying to use the Message Board?
philwojo

Post by philwojo »

I normally use Chrome, but just tried it in FF and don't have any issues at all. I am on FF 90.0.2 currently and in Windows, not sure if you are doing anything different.
philwojo

Post by philwojo »

I also did the quick reply 1st, now this is in the full editor and neither is giving me any problems.
metroman90210

Post by metroman90210 »

Thanks for getting back to me Phil...I am using FF 91.0.02 and cannot place the cursor in the message area. This is a new computer bought in February of this year so I don't know what I might have done to the browser to effect this issue. I can't seem to find anything online that might fix this problem either.
philwojo

Post by philwojo »

I am not sure what could cause that, I mean there are a lot of possible factors, but being I used FF that seems to eliminate that as the source and the board then seems fine also because of that.

Sorry I can't help further.

Phil
metroman90210

Post by metroman90210 »

I wonder if the free asp host I am using (somee.com) may have something to do with it? Don't know what it could be but perhaps someone using that host might be able to chime in?
philwojo

Post by philwojo »

Metroman, I'm sorry I misunderstood, I thought you meant this message board, I think you mean the message board in the ASP program. I am not sure on that, it could be the host, but maybe someone else can chime in with some ideas.

Phil
philwojo

Post by philwojo »

Metroman, I'm sorry I misunderstood, I thought you meant this message board, I think you mean the message board in the ASP program. I am not sure on that, it could be the host, but maybe someone else can chime in with some ideas.

Phil
metroman90210

Post by metroman90210 »

Yes, definitely the message board in the ASP football script. Hopefully someone can come up with ideas/suggestions on how to fix it.