*New 2021-2021 Schedule Database

Post anything not related to the support of ASP Football Software here.
weldonboyd

*New 2021-2021 Schedule Database

Post by weldonboyd »

I have updated the schedule for 21-22 season. If I have made mistakes, please let me know.

Thank you,
Weldon
Attachments
NFL2021.zip
(62.59 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Russaholic

Re: *New 2021-2021 Schedule Database

Post by Russaholic »

Thanks for doing the leg work. I’ll give it a scrub and let you know if come across anything.

Much appreciated, -Russ
Fly97roenick

Post by Fly97roenick »

How do I get this added to my website? Starting new for this upcoming year. I tried hitting contact admin but nothing popped up.
Russaholic

Post by Russaholic »

Fly97roenick wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:39 pm How do I get this added to my website? Starting new for this upcoming year. I tried hitting contact admin but nothing popped up.
You'll need to swap it out with the one that resides inside the 'Data' folder. If you need additional assistance, there is a lot of old posts that should be able to walk you through the basics.
Russaholic

Post by Russaholic »

weldonboyd wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:07 pm ...If I have made mistakes, please let me know.

Thank you,
Weldon
Good evening. The only thing I came across that needed adjusting was that Washington's 'Display Name' was set to "Wash Football Team." So while every other team (besides the LA and NY teams) would only show the team's city in the weekly picks, Washington displayed "Wash Football Team." Just a tiny, nitpicky thing. It is an easy change, and I appreciate all the effort you put into updating the schedule.

Thanks, -Russ
bobl499

Post by bobl499 »

Thank you for the updated database!
weldonboyd

Post by weldonboyd »

Russaholic wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:10 am
weldonboyd wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:07 pm ...If I have made mistakes, please let me know.

Thank you,
Weldon
Good evening. The only thing I came across that needed adjusting was that Washington's 'Display Name' was set to "Wash Football Team." So while every other team (besides the LA and NY teams) would only show the team's city in the weekly picks, Washington displayed "Wash Football Team." Just a tiny, nitpicky thing. It is an easy change, and I appreciate all the effort you put into updating the schedule.

Thanks, -Russ
Hello Russ. Thanks for the feedback. The Washington "Redskins" are no more... they are now called the Washington Football Team until they come up with another "mascot". So, I used the Wash Football Team as the mascot. You should be able to change that in the teams database without causing any problems. Good luck this year with your league!!
Russaholic

Post by Russaholic »

I am tracking what you are saying. I intended to highlight that adding "Wash Football Team" into the 'DisplayName' column overrides the team name in the fields that typically only display the team's city. So, for example, instead of showing Washington vs. Buffalo in week 3, it will now show Wash Football Team vs. Buffalo instead. The only time it is truly necessary to specify anything in the 'DisplayName' column is to distinguish two teams from the same city. Hopefully, all that makes sense.

Either way, it's all user preference at this point. Again, I appreciate the good work.