Live Scoreboard Not Visible

Post here to discuss topics relate to the 4.x version for the ASP Football Pool software program. All support topics should go here.
metroman90210

Live Scoreboard Not Visible

Post by metroman90210 »

I am using a free asp host as I am testing this application for this year, and I cannot see the scoreboard arrow at the bottom of the page because my hose (somee.com) has an ad that covers that whole area and evidently is covering up the live scoreboard link. Is it possible to show this scoreboard arrow somewhere on the page and if so how is it done. I have enabled it in the config file as follows:

'Enable live scoreboard and scores loader flag.
const ENABLE_SCORES_ADDON = true

Thanks.
baldy51497

Re: Live Scoreboard Not Visible

Post by baldy51497 »

I can't help you with why it isn't showing. However, I can inform you that the code tries to use data that used to be posted by the NFL for free via xml. The NFL no longer shares this information for free, now they want a API subscription that costs thousands of dollars. Someone might find a solution, but right now the scoreboard doesn't even work anyway.
metroman90210

Post by metroman90210 »

Thanks for your response...it appears that the forum is not actively used as I have posted before with little or no responses.

I know the scoreboard does not work, but I assume you can still see the scoreboard module at the bottom of the screen. I was trying to find out if it doesn't display on my screen because of the ad placed there by my free host or not.
Stutgrtguy

Post by Stutgrtguy »

When I was on free somee I noticed that the scoreboard was also covered up. We went to the paid version of the site and it is visible. I dont know how to change the position of it.